Monday, November 16, 2009

Primary

Just a quick note to tell my primary kids that they are awesome! We finished the year off with our primary program and all the kids did great. Some fun moments include our 2 hour practice during church, where the little sunbeams kept asking "how much longer, 2 minutes?" I would reply "yes" and then a minute later they would say "how much longer, 2 hours?" I would reply "yes". We're all about honesty in primary:) Also during our Saturday practice I was sitting next to the podium to help the kids with their parts. Sometimes they would look at me for help. This occurred and I said "do you remember your part?" They clearly stated in the microphone "Do you remember your part?" I was careful not to say that during the real program. We have over a hundred children in our primary, not including nursery. Amazingly I know all their names, minus a random blankage here and there due to my blondeness. They are really amazing kids and I pray that they will continue doing so well.

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

The program was fantastic!! Big congrats and kudos to you and your presidency for making it as great as it was! Thank you for making primary something Jackson looks forward to on Sundays.

Adrienne said...

Yeah, sounds like it went well. It's a lot of work but fun watching the kids. Good job sis.

Janaca said...

Such a good program! I always love when the kids sing and speak to us.