Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

Driving makes me tired - that darn drive from here to Wendover makes me sleepy every time.

Thank goodnesss for the huge million dollar statue to break up the view of the amazing salt flats. Next time I have an extra mil lying around - this is what I'm gonna do with it!

Kenadee and Austin at the Salt Flats
The drive out to Steptoe Ranch is the greenest I've ever seen it. The red's, browns, and yellow wildflowers were beautiful! The kids loved the 12 miles of dirt road rollercoaster and ahhhhed the whole time making their voices vibrate - lots of fun. Thanks G&G P and the Moore's for playing with Amberly for a week. She let her inner cowgirl out and especially loved the 2 days of horse shows and making a hut/sleeping quarters for the cats out in the backyard. Truely the ranch is a kids playground.
Random:
*Burke when asked how his job was going by my sister: "livin' the dream."
*Love Austin putting his arms around my neck and snuggling
*Austin's favorite things include ripping open feminine hygiene products and pulling off and playing with the knobs on the bottom of the toilet - yes were saving for therapy.


1 comment:

Jer and Kylie said...

Wow!!! I might die of shock!!!I never thought i was going to see another blog from you.